Sunday 30 September 2012

African Animals Experimentations.




Here are a few experimentations of the original African Animals image. I really like the composition of black and white against one another. This image feels very oriental and I really like the way the third image is broken up with a white boarder. 

I really like the second image the most because ever since I created the Brother's Grimm fairytale of The Two Brothers in University, using silhouettes and looking at Hanna Werning's work I have really loved Wallpaper Designs. 

I really like the different themes I have created so far such as the forest in the story of the Two Brother's and The African Animals. Next I might create an image for Halloween because it is coming up soon. Thanks for taking the time to read this post. 

No comments: